What is the purpose of stock bridge damper:
Stockbridge damper is used to control or suppress the wind induced vibration of overhead conductors. The Stockbridge damper targets oscillations due to aeolian vibration; it is less effective outside this amplitude and
Please Watch the Video of Stock damping Testing Cable Layed:
Video of Stock damping on ACSR Conductor:
- Why Does Bird Not Get Shock on Transmission lines?
- Why Earthing Transformer are used
- Why in India 11kV, 22kV, 33kV, 66kV, 132kV…
- Why India has 50 Hz Power System and US has 60 Hz 110 Volts Power System
- Why PT and CT Terminals are Star Connected
- Why PT burden is high Compare with CT burden?
- Why Slip ring Induction motor is preferred for High starting Torque application
- Why Star delta starters are preferred for higher HP motor
- Why Tertiary Winding is used in transformer?
- Why transformer Rating in KVA exact answer
- Why VFD Duty Motor Frame Size is Higher Than Normal Motor
- Why we should not give dc supply to Transformer
- Why Zig-Zag Winding Transformer Used