How to Apply for an Electrical Supervisor License in Haryana ?
All the electrical needs of the state, like generation, transmission, distribution, and providing electricity to the consumers, are taken care of by the Haryana Electricity Regulatory Commission (HERC).
Anyone wishing to work as a registered electrical supervisor should possess a license/ permit issued by the Haryana government. The Chief Electrical Inspector Department is responsible for all the license-related tasks.
The applicant will be given an electrical supervisor competency certificate. Let us see all the requirements, the application procedure, and all the information for requesting a competency certificate.
Who is Eligible?
- The applicant should be a degree holder in Electrical Engineering or a diploma holder in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of ten years of experience in electrical work.
- The applicant should have an apprentice permit for Class VII pass
- The cut off age for the applicant is 21 years old.
What are the Documents Required?
- Date of birth certificate
- Educational qualification certificates
- Copy of PAN card
- Address proof
- Aadhar card copy
- Recent passport photographs
- Original challan for the prescribed fees.
How to Pay the Fees?
- The fees to paid will be notified in the notification circular when out.
(Subjected to change)
- Treasury challan fees in accordance with the given fees schedule was deposited for the intended use in the “Head of Account, 0043 – 51-800-99-51, Taxes and duties on electricity—other receipt”.
What is the Procedure for Applying to Get the Electrical Supervisor License?
The applicant may submit their application in either an online oe offline mode at the centers present in every district.
Applying Through Online
- Use the URL: https://egovservices.in/#/ to access the web page.
- Click “Register” and fill out all the required fields
- Choose the license category you are applying for.
- Here, it will be the Electrical Superviosor
- Click on Register, present on the top right corner of the screen, to create a new user name and password.
- A username link will be mailed to your entered email ID. Click on the link to access your sign-in page.
- Click Sign In after entering the email and password.
- Completely fill in all the profile details and click Save.
- Follow the on screen instructions and fill in your application form.
- Finally , submit your application and pay the government prescribed fee.
- Your application will be scrutinized, and after verification, you will be given the license.
- Regularly check the notifications on the website to download your license.
Applying Through Centers ( Offline)
- The applicant should go to the CSC facility, which is located in each Haryana district.
- Obtain the application form by visiting the kiosk operator.
- Bring all the necessary documentation in scanned format as stated above.
- The kiosk operator will now completely fill out your application and submit it online.
- Your submission, when successful, will be given an acknowledgement number.
- You must now pay the fees and get your receipt.
- The application, after being verified and examined, will be given the license.
- You can use the acknowledgement number to request a license from the center.
How Much Processing Time is Required to Grant the License ?
- The total time taken after submitting your application and granting the license is 90 days ( 3 months)
What is the Validity of the License?
- The license is issued initially for a period of 5 years.
- Once every five years the license must be renewed.
How can We Apply for a Duplicate License Copy?
- When the license holder accidentally loses his / her permit or it gets damaged, they can apply asking for a duplicate or second copy.
- The applicant needs to follow the above process for applying and fill the form which is for issuing the duplicate copy.
- One needs to submit a letter stating the reasons for the loss.
Address for Communication
Chief Electrical Inspector Department, Haryana
SCO NO 117-118,
Top Floor, Sector 17-B,
Phone : 0172-2704090
Email : cei_goh[at]yahoo[dot]com