Electrical Wireman License Chhattisgarh – Details, Eligibility, and Application Process
The state’s demand for power distribution and upkeep are handled by CSREC, the Chhattisgarh State Electricity Regulatory Commission. Aspirants who aim to get an electrical wireman license based on their qualifications should keep track on the web portal:https://cei.cg.gov.in/onlineservice for the notification of the same.
There are two ways to obtain the license- one through giving an exam and the other without having to give an exam.
How to Apply for an Electrical Wiremen’s License Through an Examination?
There will be various classes of wireman’s license.
Class 1 – general,Class 2 – domestic, Class 3 – industrial,Class 4 – overhead and Class 5 – underground.
Who All Can Apply for the Wireman’s License?
A diploma or ITI degree holder should have a minimum of two years practical experience from any recognized institution or industry.
What Other Documents are Required?
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Receipt of the original Challan
- Copy of the address proof
- Copy of the applicant’s signature
- one self-declaration form
- Experience Certificate
- ITI / Diploma pass certificate
The Age Limit of the Applicant
The applicant’s age should be a minimum of 21 years old.
Fees to be Paid While Applying for the License.
The fees will be different for different classes of the wireman license.
- For Class 1 – General, the fees to paid is Rs 70/-
- For Class 2 – Domestic, the fees to be paid is Rs 20/-
- For Class 3 – Industrial, the fees to be paid is Rs 20/-
- For Class 4 – Overhead, the fees to be paid is Rs 20/-
- For Class 5 – Underground, the fees to be paid is Rs 30/-
How Can We Apply for the Electrical Wiremen’s License?
- Search for Chattisgarh Electricity Safety Department in the Google Browser.
- Click on “ Chief Electrical Inspector” in the appearing window.
- Now, click on the Login button present at the top right corner of the screen that opens.
- Now, login using the username and password.
- To obtain a new username and password to login with if you are a new user to the website, you need to register. Click the Register Here icon to do that.
- Once you login with the newly created username and password, you will be taken to the page where the application form for the Electrical Wireman will be seen.
- Click on the New Application form now, enter all the necessary information and upload the required files.
- Click on Submit and you will be redirected to the payment gateway page to pay the fees as mentioned.
- Take a print out of the application form and post it to CEI.
- The application will now be reviewed and if accepted, you will get the admit card.
- You can download the admit card and take the examination on the specified date
- Once the results are out and if you pass the exam, you will be granted the license.
When will the License be Issued?
The processing time taken to grant the license is 30 days after the examination results are in.
Electrical Wireman License Application Without Exam
- The process for this is also similar to the abovementioned. The fees and classes for wiremen are also the same.
- The processing time is 30 days after submitting the application form.
Validity of the License
The initial time span of the license issued will be 5 years, after which the license holder needs to renew it.
- You can always obtain assistance from the help line listed onthe website when applying through the website: https://cei.cg.gov.in/Login.
- If you have any questions about how to fill out the application or want to know about the alerts regarding the license, click “Contact Us” under “About Us” on the website’s homepage. You can find the address, phone number and email address here.
Address for Communication
The Chief Electrical Inspector
B-Block, 2nd Floor
Naya Raipur, Chattisgarh
Phone no : 0771-2331482, 0771-2511483
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org