Electrical Supervisor License Andhra Pradesh – Eligibility and Application Process
Aspirants who wish to get an Electrical Supervisor License / Certificate in Andhra Pradesh need to give a Competency Certificate Examination, conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P.
Eligibility for admission to the Electrical Supervisor Examination
- The applicant should be a 10th grade pass or its equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of experience is required in the practice of electrical installation work.
- A wireman or electrician with an I.T.I Certificate with 4 years of experience in the practice of electrical installation work.
- National apprentice training of 1 year duration after passing the I.T.I examination will be counted as practical experience from the above stated experience.
Eg: You work for 3 years under a firm and have 1 year of apprentice training, your total practical experience is counted as 4 years.
The minimum age limit is 20 years for the applicant at the time of applying.
- Govt.Plytechnic, Visakhapatnam
- Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
- Govt.Plytechnic, Vijaywada
- S.V. Govt.Plytechnic, Tirupathi
- E.S.C Govt.Plytechnic, Nandyal
- Govt.Plytechnic, Ananthapur
1600/- ( Subjected to change every year)
Required Documents For Electrical Supervisor
The documents that need to be ready before applying for the exam
- copy of your colour photo.
- copy of your Signature.
Note:The size should not exceed 512KB with a size of 200 pixels (W) x 200 pixels(H).
- copy of your highest qualification certificate.
- copy of your birth certificate.
- copy of your experience certificate.
All the documents must be scanned.
The experience certificate can be downloaded from the menu bar of the homepage on the website https://ewsapsbtet.in
Take a printout of the certificate and fill in the details as mentioned and paste your colour passport photograph.
The certificate must be duly certified by a Firm / Contactor you are working and signed by the ADE of AP GENCO.,/ AP TRANSCO.,/ AP Discoms/Dy.Electrical Inspector of the Electrical Inspectorate and attested by a Gazetted Officer.
Examination Notification and Registration
Keep a track on the website http://sbtetap.gov.in/Screens/Notifications.aspx for notifications on the exam.
Once the notification is out you can apply through online using the website https://ewsapsbtet.in
Exam Application Process
All the applications need to be submitted in online mode only. No other modes of applications are encouraged. Let us see how the process is done.
- Go to the website https://ewsapsbtet.in
- Before you start the process, make sure you have all the required documents ready.
- Click on Apply now under the Supervisor tab to start the process.
- Accept all the Terms and Conditions .
- The application process has 4 steps.
- First, fill in your personal details. You need to enter a valid mobile number and email id as all the communications will happen through mobile and email only.
- Once you fill the details, cross check and click on Save Applictaion.
- Second step is he verification of your mobile. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number, enter the otp and click on Save Application.
- Now, the third step is to upload your colour photograph and signature.Click on Save Application.
- The final step is to enter your employment details and upload the experience Certificates. If you have experience in different organisations, you can simply add them by clicking on Add tab present on the right corner of the screen.
In this, you will be asked if you have experience in mines. Select “YES” or “NO” as you need.
- Once you click on Save application you will be redirected to the payment section.
- Select the mode of payment and pay the stated amount.
- Once, the payment is successful , you will be redirected to a Student Repor Card. Download this report and keep it for future reference.
- If by chance, your payment is not successful, your registration is incomplete. You can find the payment status on the student report card that is generated.
- You need to go back to the homepage and click on Modify Registration.
- You will get an OTP along with a registration ID on the mobile. Enter the details and you will be directed to the payment page where you can make the payment.
Hall Tickets, Syllabus and Model Papers
You can download the hall tickets from the website http://sbtetap.gov.in/Screens/Notifications.aspx, under Examinations > Hall tickets Category.
You can also get the syllabus, model papers from the above mentioned website for your preparation.
The exam takes place for 2 days
Day 1: Theory Examination.
Day 2: Practicals.( Your dates will be placed in the websites stated above in batch wise. Make a note of that.)
Office Address for Communication
State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP.
5th Floor, A.N.R. Towers,