Electrical Wireman License in Maharashtra:
Wireman license in Maharashtra is used for electrical working in Maharashtra state. Getting wireman licence in Maharashtra is simple, it is very clear Process. Let see how to get an electrical wireman license, eligibility, application form, renewal, payment process, the application process in Maharashtra.
- Domiciled in State of Maharashtra.
- Should have minimum SSLC qualification or ITI qualification. In that, the applicant who has completed ITI shall exempt their examination by filling form B1.
- Minimum one year of work experience under a competency certificate holder or a qualified Electrical Engineer After completion of your academic qualification (ITI). Out of one year, a minimum of six months should have practical experience in electrical installation work
Documents required for examination:
- Form C or D(re-apply) to be get signed by the electrical inspectorate.
- Wiremen’s examination certificate, if applicable
- Original Challan in support of payment of the fee.
- Three copies of his latest passport size colour photograph with his full name and details of examination on the back.
- Birth Certificate.
The Examination shall be conducted for 3 hours with the 100 marks and 50 marks for oral test. In that, first 100 you get the questions from practical electrical. To pass the examination the wireman applicant shall be required to secure at least 50 marks in practical and 25 marks in the Oral examination for passing the examination.
Documents required for application:
- Self-attested copies thereof to be submitted with the application
- Self-attested copies of Photo Identity (Passport / PAN card / Aadhar card)
- Three Copies of the latest passport size colour photograph of the applicant to accompany the
- application with name on the back. Any person making false statements for the purpose of admission to the examination shall render himself liable for prosecution.
- Details of past and present service (Date of Commencement and termination of each appointment to be given)
- Candidate appearing in Supervisor Mines examination has to mention supervisor (Mines) on Top and Bottom of application Form.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
How to Apply for Wireman License:
- The PWD office is in the backside of The Fine Art Society, Chembur (E). here, go to 3rd floor using the lift and get the application form or download the form using below link.
- Submit the form along with the documents, After verifying documents from officials in Bandra, one has to come back to PWD office, Chembur and pay the fees of Rs.200.
- Submit the application form along with the payment receipt copy and attested document copies, to the main PWD office near General Post office (near CST).
Application for @ page 16 : Download
Check List: Download
Check Receipt: Download