Electrical supervisor license in Maharashtra:
Looking for electrical supervisor license Maharashtra? Then this will be a perfect guide for getting an electrical license. Electrical supervisor license is used to observe or monitor any electrical installation work in Maharashtra. The License will be issued by the Maharashtra electricity Dept located at PWD office.
In this article, we are going to see how to apply, eligibility, exam, documents required, payment process, other state supervisor license process, video etc.
Guys online application is currently available at This website, or please directly go to the office along with the below documents.
Supervisor licence eligibility:
Electrical supervisor license process has two categories such as Exam and Exempted Exam.
- The applicant who does not have electrical graduate degree certificate, they can get the supervisor license by passing the exam which will be connected by the board. As well as the applicant has electronics graduate certified means (other dept degrees), they will get the supervisor licence after passing the examination only.
- The applicant should have at least minimum of 3 years of work experience with the valid wireman license under a certified electrical contractor or a competency officer.
Apply Electrical Supervisor license – exam person:
- Localized in Maharashtra and local proof required such as gas connection bill or EB bill.
- Fill the form C application form or Form D (if you re-apply).
- Get attested in Form E from your previous or current employer.
- Three Copies of the latest passport size colour photograph of the applicant to accompany the application with name on the back.
- Self-attested copies of Photo Identity (Passport / PAN card / Aadhar card).
- Complete the online payment in mahratass website.
- Then you will get a call for examination.
- After passing the examination, you get an electrical supervisor license in Maharashtra.
- One year of practical work experience with a diploma or degree in electrical engineering from a recognized University or Institute or Defense Services approved by All India Council.
- Other states electrical licence shall be recognised on the basis of the results of the examination held by those States conducted in accordance with the common syllabus.
Apply for Supervisor licence Maharashtra online- Exam Person:
- Go to the website https://www.seielngp.in/exam_instructions.php?UserType=9
- 500 / – has to be paid on our official website www.cei.maharashtra.gov.in through the government’s GRAS system. Take the receipt.
- Domicile Certificate from the State of Maharashtra
- 3 Year experience proof.
- Keep the copy of passport / Aadhar Card / Voting Card any one of these
- 2 number of envelopes should be pasted with 5.00/- stamp. Take the soft copy of that.
- After uploading the documents submit it. After verification of your documents, the board call form examination as mentioned in “SS syllabus”
Apply Electrical supervisor license – exempted exam person:
- Fill the Form A application.
- Localized in Maharashtra.
- Photo with address proof, Degree certificate has to be attested by any electrical inspectorate grade officer along with your attestation.
- Latest 4 number of passport size photo.
- Keep 400 rupees, the take all the document then go to PWD Office, Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- There you can ask for electrical license department. Then discuss with them and handover the application form to the respective officer.
- You get the license in two to three month from the date of application submission.
Download the Supervisor license application form: @ page 13: Form Download
Look at the page 41 SCHEDULE “SS” contains the syllabus for the examination. You will pass the exam by reaching minimum marks as indicated (red color) in the below table.
|Exam for electrical supervisor|
|Paper Theory||Marks||To Pass|
|Electrical Theory -1||100||40|
|Electrical Theory -2||50||20|
|Electrical Theory -3||50||20|
|Practical oral test||100||40|
Any doubt, please comment me for better discussion.