Electrical Supervisor license in Gujarat:
Gujarat state anyone such as fresh electrical engineer, wireman, Forman, charge –hands, and others can apply for the electrical supervisor license. In that, the electrical diploma or degree holder do not need to appear for the exam. The remaining person shall get the license after passing the exam only.
Note that: The licencing board conduct the exam twice in two years.
- Must have passed in electrical wireman exam.
- SSLC + Minimum 4 year (in that 2 years worked as licensed) under a supervisor who has competency certificate.
- ITI certificate + 3.5 years of practical experience
Document required for appearing examination:
- Form A1to be filled.
- two photographs which are attested by a Magistrate or Government officials (Green ink Holder)
- a challan of Rs.500 / – In the Gujarat state bank of India.
- Experience certificate (FORM-K) from the licensed contractor and a copy of his staff register, wireman certificate and permit.
- Applicant having more than 45 years, they have only oral tests.
- If you need a license for mining operating means, you should mention the word “License application for Mines” at top and bottom of the application form.
- Degree or Diploma Certificate Holder
- Other state Electrical supervisors
- Filled Form A3 and blew mentioned documents to be given to the licencing board.
- Email ID
- Self-attested SSLC certificate
- Self-attested degree certificate.
- Experience details
- 500/- payment shall be paid to state government treasury or any of the state bank of India.
- An incomplete will be rejected.
After all, you can upload it online or you can submit it directly by going to the Gandhi Nagar license office.
Download The Form @ 13 in English: Notification
In Gujarat: Download
Video Explanation For Gujarat Electrical Supervisor License: