Electrical Wireman License In Karnataka:
Electrical wireman license in Karnataka is having two categories such as Wireman Grade-1 for freshers’ and Wireman Grade – 2 for experienced wireman. Karnataka Licensing Board is located in Bangalore
Karnataka Wireman License Grade-1:
The fresh applicant shall apply for wireman grade-1 License by using form T. In that, the applicant should submit the following documents such as,
- You should have an Electrician/wireman certificate and which is issued by the Karnataka State Government.
- You should have three passport size photo (clear with your eyes and two ears) and which is attested by you and any other Electrical Inspectorate not below the rank of Deputy Electrical Inspector or by the Notary.
- Requisite stamps to be affixed on the form’s envelope.
- You should have any photo and address proof identity.
- The applicant shall pay Rs. 225/- for General Category, Rs. 113/- for SC or ST Category for the overall processing charges.
- You should have a medical fitness certificate from any Registered Medical institutional or hospital. And the certificate should be less than a month from the date of application.
- Also do not submit the application form online, just save the form in the draft, then go to local district licensing board, discuss with the officer and complete it.
Wireman License Form:
The Electrical wireman license grade -1 – Application form available at Page 50- Download.
Karnataka Wireman License Grade-2:
Wireman grade 2 license is the advanced wireman license since the applicant does not require to have an electrical certificate. In that, the applicant should have a minimum of 1 year for experience in electrical installation work under a licensed electrical contractor. Let we see the details eligibility for Grade 2 wireman license.
- You should have a resident in Karnataka.
- Two copy of SSLC certificate, three photos, Any of the Photo Id Proof of the applicate and proof of address attested by the Electrical Inspectorate.
- Experience certificate should be attested in Form N.
- The electrical wireman grade 2 applicate. shall pay 200/- for General Category, Rs. 113/- for SC or ST Category for processing charges.
- Medical fitness certificate issued by a Registered Medical institute.
- Finally, Grade-2 applicant should pass the examination conduct by KSEI.
The Electrical wireman license grade -2 – Application form: Download
Renewal of Electrical wireman License:
After receiving the electrical wiring man license, it will be valid for 5 years from the date of issue. Hence after 5 years, you shall renew wireman license.
- You should pay 200/- for renewal of 5 years.
- Three passport size photo attested by you and above electrical inspectorate grade officer.
- A self-addressed envelope duly affixed with the requisite postage stamp.
- Original Electrical license.
- Latest medical certificate
- Submit the application, to the Bangalore office.