Wireman Licence in Gujarat:
Wireman licence in Gujarat is used to do electrical installation or maintenance rewinding work within the Gujarat state. In this article, we are going to see the required documents and eligibility to get wireman licence in Gujarat.
Eligibility for wireman licence:
The below said eligible applicant shall apply for wireman licence in Gujarat.
- The applicant shall be completed ITI electricians course on any of the Government authorized education institute. Along with the certificate, the applicant shall have a minimum 3.5 years of work experience. In that, two years should be practical experience.
- In case, absence of ITI certificate, the applicant shall have completed SSLC and they have worked a minimum 4 years under a Competency certificated officer. Such applicant shall be called for examination from the Board. The examination shall have held once in six months with the location of Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Bhavnagar and Surat.
How to apply for wireman licence in Gujarat:
As per CEICED, the applicant shall complete the online application form and the board will verify your documents; After clear verification the board issue the wireman license. Let us see the required documentation for online application.
- Passport size Photo which should be sized less than 50kB.
- Your ITI certificate or your experienced certificate from the competency officer and the same has to be attested by the electrical inspectorate grade officer.
- Signature of the applicant which is to be less than 50kB
- Soft copy of SSLC certificate
- Photo and address proof.
- Complete the online application form by visiting the CEIECD website
- You shall pay 200/- as application charges and the same paid through the cyber treasury.
- If the website down means, you can directly go to the licensing board clear all of your doubt.