Electrical Wireman License Andhra Pradesh – Eligibility and Application Process
Aspirants wishing to get a wireman’s license in Andhra Pradesh should give an exam for the Competency Certificate, conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P.
Eligibility for the Competency Certificate Examination
- The applicant should be a 10th grade pass or its equivalent.
- Minimum four years of experience is required in the practice of electrical installation work.
The applicant should be 18 years old as of January 1st of the corresponding year.
The amount to be paid is Rs 1100/-.(Subject to change every year).
- Govt.Plytechnic, Visakhapatnam
- Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
- Govt.Plytechnic, Vijaywada
- S.V. Govt.Plytechnic, Tirupathi
- E.S.C Govt.Plytechnic, Nandyal
- Govt.Plytechnic, Ananthapur
Examination Notification and Registration
The documents that need to be ready before applying for the exam
- Scanned copy of your colour photo.
- Scanned copy of your signature.
Note: The size should not exceed 512KB with a size of 200 pixels (W) x 200 pixels(H).
- Scanned copy of your highest qualification certificate.
- Scanned copy of your birth certificate.
- Scanned copy of your experience certificate.
The experience certificate can be downloaded from the menu bar of the homepage on the website https://ewsapsbtet.in
Take a printout of the certificate and fill in the details as mentioned, then paste your color passport photograph.
The certificate must be duly certified by a Firm / Contactor you are working for and signed by the ADE of AP GENCO.,/ AP TRANSCO.,/ AP Discoms/Dy.Electrical Inspector of the Electrical Inspectorate and attested by a Gazetted Officer.
The Exam Process For Wireman license
All the applications need to be submitted in online mode only. No other modes of application are encouraged. Let us see how the process is done.
- Go to the website https://ewsapsbtet.in
- Before you start the process, make sure you have all the required documents ready.
- Click on Apply Now under Application for Wireman to start the process.
- Accept all the terms and conditions.
- The application process takes place in 4 steps.
- First step is to fill in your personal details. You need to enter a valid mobile number and an email ID, as all the communications take place using mobile and email only.
- Once you fill in the details, cross check and click on Save Application.
- Second step is the verification of your mobile. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on Save Application.
- The third step is in which you need to upload your color photograph and signature. Click on Save Application.
- The last step is to enter your employment details and upload the experience certificates. If you have experience in different organisations, you can simply add them by clicking on the Add tab present on the right corner of the screen.
- Next, you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Select the mode of payment and pay the stated amount.
- Once the payment is successful , you will be redirected to a Student Report Card. Download this report and keep it for future reference.
- If by chance, your payment is not successful, your registration is incomplete. You can find the payment status on the student report card that is generated.
- You need to go back to the homepage and click on Modify Registration.
- You will get an OTP along with a registration ID on the mobile. Enter the details and you will be directed to the payment page where you can make the payment.
Hall Tickets, Syllabus, and Model Papers
You can download the hall tickets from the website http://sbtetap.gov.in/Screens/Notifications.aspx, under Examinations > Hall Tickets Category.
You can also get the syllabus, model papers from the abovementioned website for your preparation.
The exam takes place for 2 days.
Day 1: Theory Examination.
Day 2: Practicals… Your dates will be placed on the websites stated above, batch wise. (Make a note of that.)
The Office Address for Communication
State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP.
5th Floor, A.N.R. Towers,
Opp. Toyota Showroom,Prasadampudu,