Electrical Supervisor License in Tamilnadu:
Electrical license is nothing but a government certified authorized person to handle or operate or maintain or repair electrical installation.
The license will be issued by the state government. The licensing rules and eligibility criteria will be varied according to the state chief electrical inspectorate. In this, we are going to see how to get an electrical supervisor license in Tamilnadu.
Types of electrical license in india:
- B license => This is for high voltage contractor (In Karnataka), Wireman License in Tamil nadu
- C license => Low voltage contractor (grade A) and High voltage contractor (Grade SQA super grade)
- S license => super visor license
Note: Supervisor license for BE/B.Tech student, diploma, electrical engineer employees.
Eligibility Criteria for Electrical Supervisor License :
- The applicant should have diploma or degree in electrical engineering obtained from university in India or en The applicant should be a Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering obtained from the A.M.I.E. Certificate in Electrical Engineering with Part A & B.
- Experience: – Two years’ experience in erection or operation and maintenance in High Voltage installation. (or) The applicant should be an Electrical Supervisor Competency Certificate obtained from the Department of Technical Education. Chennai.
Application Procedure for Electrical Supervisor License :
- 750 /- Demand draft in the Favor of Secretary, Electrical Licensing Board, Chennai – 600 032 in any Nationalized bank (SBI, Indian Bank, Union Bank etc)
- The signature of the applicant and the photo to be affixed in the application should be got attested by a Gazetted Officer (Your area government assistant electrical engineer or deputy checif electrical engineer or any government electrical engineer who is eligible for using government seal). Out of three photos mentioned under item (4) of the instructions one photo should be affixed in the space provided in the application and the same should be attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Three copies of Passport size photograph of the applicant (6cm x 4 cm) (taken not earlier than three months from the date of application) should be sent.
- Applicant’s signature in triplicate on a separate sheet of paper should be sent.
- Evidence for age in original and Xerox copy should be furnished (Use your ID card which should have the age or use your SSLC or 12th mark sheet).
- All the columns should be answered in words and figures and no columns should be left blank.
- Application should be only in the prescribed form
- After filling the application, go to Guindy CEIG office location Marked. Meet the office clerk and start the procedure.
- Do not believe anybody, Who will be sitting outside of the CEIG office and they say “give money and we will get you the license” like that. They are cheaters. You have a right to meet them (the licensing authority).
- Keep follow them otherwise your license may get delay.