Electrical Supervisor License Rajasthan – Eligibility and Application Process
Aspirants wishing to get an Electrical Supervisor License in Rajasthan should be a person residing in Rajasthan and have to obtain a Competency Certificate or a Work Permit to do all the electrical work in the state.
For obtaining the Competency Certificate ( Exam mode)
- Class-A ( Any Voltage Level)
- Should have a diploma in Electical Engineering
- Should have a wiremen work permit issued by the Electrical Inspectorate Rajasthan.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in electrical installation work.
- Class-B ( Voltages upto 33KV)
- Should have passed Seniot Secondary with MPC subjects (or) passed two years ITI.
- Should have a wireman permit issued by the Electrical Inspector Rajasthan.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of practical work experience as Electricain / Wireman working under a Licensed Electrical Contractor of either Class A/B/C.
- Should work under the office in charge of any State/Central Government/Corporation having a license to do electrical work.
For obtaining a work permit (without an exam)
- Class A ( Any Voltage Level)
- Should be a B.Tech or B.E Electrical Engineering
- Have a wireman permit issued by the Electrical Inspectorate Rajasthan.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the operation and maintenance of electrical installations.
- Should have a valid Class B Supervisor experience certificate for 5 years.
- Class – B ( Voltages upto 33KV)
- Should have a wireman permit issued by the Electrical Inspectorate of Rajasthan
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of practical work experience as Electricain / Wireman working under a Licensed Electrical Contractor of either Class A/B/C. ( or) the office in charge of any State/Central Government/Corporation having a license to do electrical work.
- Should have passed two years of ITI from any other state and have a certificate of competency / work permit as a supervisor.
- Recent Passport photograph
- Digital Signature
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Marks sheet
- Date of Birth proof
- Medical Certificate ( stating that you are eligible to take up the electrical works issued by a Doctor)
- Experience Certificate
- Exisiting Permit Card (if applicable)
All the above mentioned documents should be present in scanned copy before you start your application process.
Registration on SSO Rajsthan
You have to register on the web portal https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin , which acts as an identity for all applications you can apply for.
- Go to the abovementioned portal
- Click on the registration tab
- Now, click on Register with your Google ID and password.
- Once your mail ID is validated, you will get a link. Click on that.
- Create a password.
- You will have a demo video attached there for reference.
- Go to the web portal https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- Login using your SSO ID and password.
- Scroll down to select the EID icon
- Now a new page will open with the role description.
- Enter all the details of the service you wish to apply for. ( Class A or Class B). It will also ask about the permit. Select “YES” or “NO” and click on Submit.
- Now, a new page opens telling you about the role you applied for. Click on Manage Application ( Form A)
- Enter all your personal details , work experience, educational qualifications, and medical certificates.
- Now, attach all the required documents in scanned format as instructed in the documents section.
- Finally, click on Submit.
- Once the application is submitted correctly without any errors, you will be asked to make a payment.
- Pay the stated amount through e-payment.
- Once the application is verified, you will get the competency certificate or work permit after 7 days.
Validity of the license
- The license obtained is valid until the certificate or permit holder, attains the age of 65 years
Address for Communication
Nodal Officer : Assistance Electrical Inspector (H.Q)
F-55,Krishna Marg NAndpuri, 22 Godam Jaipur
Contact No : 0141-2945547,2945503
E-mail ID : email@example.com