Electrical Supervisor License Jharkand – Eligibility and Application Form and Process
The Jharkand state government, through the Jharkand Electrical Inspectorate, is in charge of ensuring electrical safety and accident-free electrical installations. It takes care of all electrical licenses, drawing approval, and inspections of new as well as existing electrical installations for all voltages (LV, MV, and HV).
An electrical supervisor license is required to administer the electrical work going on in the state. This license is issued by the government of Jharkand. Let us see what all the documents and paperwork are needed to apply for the license.
The applicant who is applying for the license
- Should be an ITI , a diploma or an electrical degree holder from a recognised institute of the state.
- The electrical engineering degree will be exempted from giving the exam and will not need any work experience.
- For the diploma holder, one has to give the exam on the specified date.
- For people with an ITI degree, one should have a minimum of 4 years of practical experience in installations and maintenance of all electrical work when they are doing the two year electrician or wireman trade.
- Even people who just have a 10th class or its equivalent pass certificate can apply. They should have a minimum of 6 years of work experience in the maintenance and installation of electrical work.
- All the electrical installation experience must be done under the supervision of a licensed electrical supervisor.
- The candidate must have his address in the state of Jharkand,should provide proof of address and residence.
- Good character conduct certificate attested by a gazetted officer ( green ink holder)
- One self declaration form signed by you
- Practical experience certificate should be provided.
- Copy of the treasury challan for the prescribed fee
- Copy of the passport photo in scanned form
- Date of Birth certificate
- Aadhar card
- ITI pass certificate, 10th pass certificate ( if applicable), ,
- Digital signature
All the above mentioned documents must be in scanned format, and the size of each copy must be below 200KB.
The digital signature and scanned photo must be no larger than 20 KB.
- The processing fee is Rs 250/- which can be paye through a challan or online e-payment.
- Click on the above link to get the application form.
- Fill in the personal details as you see on the form.
- Next, enter the permanent address as well as the address for correspondence.
- Now, fill in the educational qualifications, starting from matriculation to the latest degree you have.
- Now upload the conduct certificate and the details of the issuing authority.
- Select the supervisor type you are applying for, either surface or mines.
- Finally, upload the photograph and signature.
- Click on save and submit your application.
- You will get a registration number once the process is completed. Make a note of it for future reference and use.
- Your application will now go for verification, and once examined, the board will call you for an online examination.
The Time Period for Issuing the License
- The time taken to issue the license once you clear the examination is 3 months.
- The issued license needs to be renewed every five years.
- You can login to the website :https://electricalinspectorate.jharkhand.gov.in/frmpublicdashboardlicensingboardlevel1.aspx
- Click on Apply for License > Supervisor > Renewal Options.
- Fill in all the details and upload all the documents, then submit the online form.
- After verification, you will be issued the license.
Department of Energy, Govt. of Jharkhand
Electrical Inspectorate Office,
Govt. of Jharkhand,
Near Nepal House, Doranda
Phone: 0651 2491456 / 2490246 / 2491037