Electrical Supervisor License Delhi – Application form, Process, and Eligibility
An Electrical Supervisor License in Delhi allows you to work as an Electrical Supervisor in the National Capital Territory of Delhi. For this, you need to have a Certificate of Competency Class- I.
This Certificate of Competency Class- I is issued by the Assistant Electrical Inspector.
Who can get the license?
The applicant who is applying for the Competency Certificate Class -I
- Should be a degree / diploma holder or its equivalent in Electrical Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Power Engineering (Electrical) from any institution that is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education,AICTE (or) University Grant Commission,UGC.
- Should have 1 to 3 years of experience in the fields of erection, operation, maintenance, or testing of electrical installations after passing the degree or diploma.
- Should be a resident of the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
- The maximum age limit is 65 years.
- Rs 1000/-
You can deposit this amount using a Treasury Challan in the designated bank (State Bank of India, Old Secretariat, Delhi).
You can simply make an online e-payment.
- Duly filled out Application Form-C.
- Copy of Degree/Diploma certificate in Engineering.
- Copy of Address Proof (Driving License/Election Card/passbook issued by any bank or post office)
- Copy of the experience certificate
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Original Treasury Challan showing the fees deposited (or) Receipt of Online Payment.
Process of Applying
- The applicant needs to fill in the application form C with all the required details.
- Next, go to the designated bank and take a treasury challan of 1000 rupees. Or simply pay for it online.
- Now, take all the required documents along with the application form and submit your application to the New Municipal Council, Delhi.
- After the application is submitted , it goes through the scrutiny process.
- If the application is accepted, the Assistant Electrical Inspector will grant you the competency certificate class-I
Time for the issue of the license.
The Certificate of Competency Class – I (Electrical Supervisor) shall be issued within 7 days after receipt of the application.
Validity of the license
- The Certificate of Competency Class -I ( Electrical Supervisor) is valid until the applicant age is 65 years.
- If the license issued is lost or damaged, you can reapply for the same by submitting the stated documents to the Municipal Council, Delhi.
- A written application
- FIR copy stating that you intimated to the police
- 2 passport photographs
- Copy of Treasury Challan/receipt of online e-payment.
The fee for issuance of duplicate certificate of competency shall be Rs. 250/-.
- You can visit the office of the Municipal Council if you have any queries regarding your application status or the issue of the license.
The Office Address for Correspondence
New Delhi Municipal Council
NDMC Head Office.
24/7 Helpline no: 1533
Exchange No.PABX : 41501354-60