Electrical Supervisor License Madhya Pradesh – Eligibility and Application Process
The work of electrical fittings will be done by an electrician, who has taken two years experience while working. After that he can give the exam of wireman.
The person who designs, plans and gets the work done in the electrical system is another person who can get the work done through electrician persons having permit and the person who gets such work done technically supervises the electrical installation.
The person carrying out such supervision is required to obtain a supervisor permit under regulation 29. In order to obtain a supervisor permit, it is necessary that he should possess technical qualifications as well as practical experience of at least 2 years so that he can be aware that the person has become proficient to get the actual electrical work done. After passing the Supervisor Examination, he becomes a person holding a Supervisor Permit.
Government of MP has some eligibility criteria to apply electrical license in Mp state, let us see it for
For Electrical Supervisor license ( mining)
- Should have 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Maths(PCM), ITI (electrician trade) and a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Should have 10+2 with (PCM) and a wireman permit ( passed in 2 subjects out of 4) and a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- A degree / diploma holder in engineering ( other than electrical) and a minimum of 2 years of experience.
All the above candidates should give examinations in Paper 1 and Paper 4 along with mining oral/ practicals.
- A degree / diploma holder in Electrical Engineering and a minimum of 2 years of experience should give only Paper 4 and mining orals/practicals.
For Electrical Supervisor License (non-mining)
- Should have 10+2(PCM) and ITI(electrician trade) with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Should have 10+2(PCM) and a wireman permit( passed in 2 out of 4 subjects) with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
The candidates having the abovementioned qualification should give Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3along with non mining orals and practicals.
- A degree or diploma holder in Electrical Engineering woth a minimum of 2 years of experience should only give Paper 3.
Terms and conditions are required to give the exam.
- Work experience gained from other states is not accepted.
- Experience working with high tension consumer is accepted.
- The applicant must have stayed in the state of Madhya Pradesh for at least 3 years.
- The work experience should be as per the applicants’ educational qualifications as mentioned above.
- Any work experience that is before the mentioned years is not accepted. ( Eg: anything before 5 years from the date of applying is not accepted)
- If the applicant is applying for mining, experience is needed in the mining field ( Eg:Coal Mines)
- Recent Passport photograph(up to 150KB)
- Digital Signature (up to 150KB)
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Address Proof
- Date of Birth proof
- Experience Certificate as an electrical workman.
- ITI Electrician Pass Certificate.
All the documents must be in scanned format.
- Visit the web portal using the link: https://esd.mponline.gov.in/
- On the appearing window, click the “Apply for Supervisory Exam” icon.
- A pop-up window opens, click on OK.
- Click on “Apply” under “Apply for Supervisory Exam”
- Fill in the application form to the fullest.
- In the experience column,if you want to add more experience, click on “ Naya Joda”.
- Finally, upload your most recent photograph and signature in scanned format.
- Click on the Submit button. A pop-up window appears, simply click on OK.
- Now, fill in your details and upload the relevant documents.
- After uploading all the required documents, click on the “Proceed to Pay” button.
- Pay the stated fees using e-payment.
- Once the payment is successful, your form is filled.
Please Note : Here, you will be filling out only the Portal Fees.
- You also need to pay the departmental fees. This is paid through the Treasury Portal (or) you can visit the nearby MPONLINE KIOSK to make the payment.
Fee For the Application:
- For mining, the fee is Rs 40.
- For Non-mining, the fee is Rs 40.
- For both mining and non-mining the fee is Rs 80.
- Once your application is verified , you will get an admit card. You can download it from the abovementioned website.
- The license should be renewed once every 5 years.
Electrical License office Madhya Pradesh
Chief Engineer (ES) & Chief Electrical Inspector
The government of Madhya Pradesh
A -Wing, 3rd Floor, Satpura Bhawan,
Phone no : 0755-2577287,0775-2551612