Electrical Wireman’s License Rajasthan – Eligibility and Application Process
The candidates who wish to get a wiremen’s certificate of competency to work or a permit to work as a wireman should satisfy the given below criteria.
- To get the Certificate of Competency ( Through Examination)
- Should have passed 8th class from either a CBSE or state examination board school.
- Should have 5 years of experience as a trainee or apprentice or a helper wireman under
- A licensed electrical contractor in Class A/B/C
- Any private / public limited company dealing with electrical goods manufacturing operation and maintenance of electrical installations
- In the field of generation, transmission, and distribution of electrical energy
- In the fields of construction, operation, and maintenance of electrical work in mines.
- To get the work permit (without examination)
- Should have a degree or diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Should have passed 2 years ITI or National Apprenticeship Certificate recognised by the government.
- A wireman who passed the ITI and have a permit to work as wireman issued by other states.
- Recent Passport photograph
- Digital Signature
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Marks sheet
- Date of Birth proof
- Medical Certificate ( stating that you are eligible to take up the electrical works issued by a Doctor)
- Experience Certificate
- Exisiting Permit Card (if applicable)
All the above mentioned documents should be present in scanned copy before you start your application process.
- Visit the web portal using the link: https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- Login using your SSO ID/Username and password.
- On the appearing window,scroll down to select the EID icon
- A new page will open with the role description.
- Enter all the details of the service you wish to apply for. It will also ask about the permit. Select “YES” or “NO” and click on Submit.
- Now, a new page opens telling you about the role you applied for. Click on Manage Application ( Form A)
- Enter all your personal details , work experience, educational qualifications, and medical certificates.
- Now, attach all the required documents in scanned format as instructed in the documents section.
- Finally, click on Submit.
- Once the application is submitted correctly without any errors, you will be asked to make a payment.
- Pay the stated amount through e-payment.
- Once the application is verified, you will get the competency certificate or work permit after 7 days.
How to Register to get an SSO ID ?
You have to register on the web portal https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin , which acts as an identity for all applications you wish to apply for.
- Go to the abovementioned portal
- Click on the registration tab
- Now, click on Register with your Google ID and password.
- Once your mail ID is validated, you will get a link. Click on that.
- Create a password.
- You will have a demo video attached there for reference.
Validity of the License
The license obtained is valid until the certificate or permit holder, attains the age of 65 years.
Address for Communication
Nodal Officer : Assistance Electrical Inspector (H.Q)
F-55,Krishna Marg NAndpuri, 22 Godam Jaipur
Contact No : 0141-2945547,2945503
E-mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org