Electrical Supervisor License in Odisha:
Electrical Supervisor License in Odisha is having three categories such as MV supervisor licence, HT supervisor licence and EHT supervisor licence. Above three categories of the licence can be received either by passing the examination or without passing the examination. Let see in details about electrical licence in Odisha state. ELBO is an Odisha state authority which is issuing electrical supervisor licence.
The supervisor gets the licence in Form C format.
Eligibility Supervisor licence in MV:
The MV SCC allows you to supervise under 650V electrical installation works
- More than 23 years
- Passed SCC MV exam
- For entering examination, the applicant shall have completed a Diploma in electrical with 2-year work experience or ITI electrical with 5 years’ experience or +2 with 6 years of electrical experience.
- For exemption of examination, the applicant shall have 2 years’ experience with Electrical engineering certificate or 3 years’ experience with Diploma certificate.
Eligibility Supervisor licence in HT:
The HT SCC allows you to monitor under 33kV electrical installation works,
- More than 23 years
- passed exam as per HT syllabus
- For entering the exam, the applicant shall have knowledge and experience of at least two years for Degree holder and three years for Diploma holder about HT installations towards inspections, design, testing and commissioning, construction, operation and maintenance. And the experience certificate shall be signed by an HT SCC.
- The applicant is exempted for the exam who are working under Government organisation or private industry which is registered as per company act 1947. They shall have experience in more than 10 years in which 5 years HT for electrical engineer & 7 years for Diploma holder who have worked in HT repair, maintenance, Testing, Inspection and commissioning works. They shall obtain their experience certificate from HT technical authority.
Eligibility Supervisor licence in EHT:
The EHT SCC allows you to monitor More than 33kV electrical installation works. They shall have following eligibility to get the electrical EHT supervisor licence in Odisha state.
- 23 years old
- Shall pass EHT exam & Degree in electrical engineering & HT SCC Knowledge with 7 years of experience in EHT installation.
Examination Syllabus Available @ Page 40: Download
Documents required for Supervisor License:
- Original Treasury Challan of payment of 500/- for MV supervisor, 600/- for HT supervisor and 1500 for EHT supervisor License. In that, 500/- extra for examination fees.
- Three passport size photographs which have to be self-attested on the backside.
- Self-attested copies of proof of date of birth.
- Self-attested copies of educational and technical qualifications
- Experience certificate as per the recommended format. The experience certificate shall be obtained from the Higher Technical Authority (not below the rank of Superintending Engineer / General Manager) describing the nature of work.
- Conduct certificate duly attested by a Gazetted officer
- Self-attested copies of identity proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving licence, PAN card.
- Self-attested copies of the Appointment letter and joining letter.
- If the age is more than 60 then a medical certificate is mandatory.
More details from ELBO licence Board: Go to This