Electrical License Jharkhand:
Electrical licensing board Jharkhand is the state electrical authority for an electrical license, drawing approval, an inspection of electrical installation new & existing for all LV/MV/HV, Annual Inspection of all EHV/HV/MV Consumers and Investigation of Fatal and non-fatal electrical accidents within the state.
The electrical license in Jharkhand state has three categories such as wireman, supervisor, and contractor. All electrical work must be done knowingly.
Here, the Jharkhand Wireman License is also known as an Electrical Worker’s License, while the Wireman License holder is also known as the Government Authorized Electrician to perform manual electrical work under safety measures.
Here two types of electrical wireman licenses such as surface (open field) and mines (electrical work in Mines).
Contact Details: Call: 0651 2491456 / 2490246 / 2491037 Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility for Wireman License:
- 10th pass with 5 years of electrical experience under an electrical supervisor. Or ITI or diploma completion certificate in a Government approved Institute. The experience certificate has to be approved by an Electrical supervisor grade officer.
- Must have an email id.
- Any Government issued Address Proof of the candidate such as Adhar card, driving license, ration card, etc.
- Residential address proof such as electricity bill or bank passbook or GAS connection book any
- Must have an character certificate, Details of Officer who has issued Character Certificate of the candidate to be uploaded.
- Photo copy (Only jpg/jpeg file. Photo max size 30 kb with min dimension(Width X Hight) of 40px X 50px)
- Signature of max dimension (Width X Height) of 60px X 80px and size 20kb.
Apply Wireman License Jharkhand:
Look at the application form of wireman license,
For applying for an electrical wireman license in Jharkhand, you need to fill the online application and follow the below steps:
- Go to the link http://electricalinspectorate.jharkhand.gov.in/LicensingModule/frmWireManLogin.aspx
- In that, you see renewal and new application, if you want to renew the application, you have to g to renewal link for new application click on new.
- The keep ready the above documents
- Then fill the online application and submit it. Then you get a registration number.
- The verification process takes two to three weeks. After successful verification, you get the electrical wireman license through postal.
- Meanwhile, you can check the status of your application.
Electrical supervisor license in Jharkhand:
An Electrical Supervisor License in Jharkhand is used to supervise a person’s electrical work. The holder of this license is said to be a supervisor authorized by the government.
Eligibility For Jharkhand:
- Must have ITI/Diploma/Electrical Degree in Government-authorized institute.
- Address proof and residential proof
- Supervisor character certificate along with the issued authority name (Note that the character certificate to be received from the Green ink holder such as Notary officer or AE or EE anyone).
- Two years of electrical experience as an electrical supervisor under a competence certificate holder.
- For a diploma, the candidate needs to attain an exam and the date will be announced after your certification verification.
- Rs 250 to be paid as process fee.
- Note that, Electrical Engineering candidates will not require work experience.
- For ITI Holder, Practical knowledge will be required in the installation of maintenance of electrical plants for 4 (four) years after joining the two-year Electrician / Wireman Trade (ITI).
- For 10th Pass candidates, After passing the matriculation or equivalent examination, they will be required to have knowledge of maintenance and installation of electrical plants for 06 (six) years.
Apply Electrical Supervisor License Jharkhand:
Look at the below image of the supervisor license form,
All the application process will be held online only. Hence go to the following website, http://electricalinspectorate.jharkhand.gov.in/LicensingModule/NewSupervisorRegistrationPart1.aspx
There fill the required field and upload your documents correctly. Keep the softcopy size as follow,
- Educational Details (Starting from Matriculation or Equivalent) * (Certificate file can not be greater than 200kb)
- Details of Officer who has issued Character Certificate of the candidate. (Only .jpg/.jpeg/.pdf file | max size 200 kb).
- Upload Photo and Signature (Only jpg/jpeg file. Photo max size 30 kb with min dimension(Width X Hight) of 40px X 50px and max dimension(Width X Hight) of 60px X 80px . Signature max size 20kb)
Note that, while applying for mines, choose the mines option in the Supervisor Type
After completion of the online application, your documents will go through the verification process to the electrical licensing authority.
After completion of verification, they call for an online exam.
Electrical Contractor License in Jharkhand:
Electrical contractor License in Jharkhand is used to carry any electrical work such as private LV/MV/HV electrical installation, electrical repair work, government electrical tender within Jharkhand state. Note that, anyone within the state can be applied when they meet the below eligibility criteria,
- Electrical testing equipment such as megger, tongue tester, earth tester, leakage finder, etc to be tested in the government-approved laboratory before six months from the date of application.
- The application should have one supervisor competency certificate holder and 2 wireman license holders as a full-time employee.
- The attendance slip of your employee to be submitted during the documents verification.
- Self-Attested PAN, Aadhar card, and 3 photographs of owner/partners/directors self-attested.
- Electricity Bill and Rent Agreement of office
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Character certificate from SP office.
- Declaration regarding the availability of 2 Wireman and 1 supervisor the same sworn affidavit at the time of making an application.
Online Application of electrical contractor license Jharkhand:
Online application form of contractor license,
- Go to http://electricalinspectorate.jharkhand.gov.in/LicensingModule/NewContractorRegistration.aspx official website.
- Upload all the documents of PAN Card, ID proof, Address proof, Landowner Documents (Aadhar Card max size 300 KB & Rent Agreement max size 300 KB), Upload Contractor Photo and Signature (Only jpg/jpeg file | Photo max size 300 KB & Signature max size 200 KB).
- After completion of the online application, then the committee takes 30 days to verify your documents.
Note: If you are upload out of Jharkhand address proof then you have to must upload the Landlord aadhar card & rent agreement.
The License is valid only 3 years after that, the applicant needs to renew the same one month prior to the date of expiration of the license.