Electrical Wireman License West Bengal:
Electrical workman license in west Bengal state permits you to carry an electrical work with in 650 volts. And wireman license allows you to
Eligibility for electrical workman license:
- Age limit between 20 to 65 Years.
- SSLC with Minimum 2 years of work experience in electrical work under 650 volts candidate shall apps the examination.
- ITI electrical certificate holder along with the two years in 33kV line candidate does not appear for exam.
Documents required for electrical workman license:
- Filled form of Form A
- The examination fee must be paid through GRIPS (Government Receipt Portal System) in the State of West Bengal. The fee for the examination for for the electrical workmen is Rs. 200/-(two hundred) only per class as set out in clause (1) of Rule 13.
- Every application must be accompanied by a Bank Receipt Number (BRN) receipt of the fee payment.
- Three copies o fa recent photograph of the applicant (Size 50.80 mm X 63.50 nun)must accompany the application with the applicant’s signature or thumb impression on the back of each photograph.
- Any person making false statements for the purpose of admission to the examination renders himself liable for prosecution.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- If additional space is required for items 3 and 4 on the face of this form a separate sheet of paper may be used and attached to the form.
- Application must be accompanied with the relevant documents as per the relevant Rules.
Apply for workman license:
- Go to the online portal for applying electrical license. Or you can collect the Form A @ your electrical inspectorate office.
- Attach the relevant documents as said above.
- Submit it online or handover to the electrical license board office.