Electrical supervisor License in west Bengal:
Electrical supervisor license in west Bengal allows the license holder to monitor or alter any electrical work with in the state. Also, any electrical work has to be done under a competency certificate holder.
State of west Bengal has two types of supervisor license such as supervisor competency certificate and the National competency supervisor.
Here the supervisor competency allows you to do the electrical supervisor work within the state limit but NCS license allows you to carry outside of state bounty.
Let us see the eligibility for the both license.
Eligibility for supervisor competency:
Note that, the degree holder with one field experience up to 650 Volts or diploma holder with three year of field experience holder does not require writing the examination, but only the wireman or equivalent certificate holder shall write the examination.
- Must be living in West Bengal
- Age limit should be 26 years from the date of application,
- Who are apply from wireman, the candidate shall have 8 years of experience, in that 2 years as workmen and remaining 6 years in supervising nature of job.
- passed the examination for electrical workman in the corresponding class
- In case if the candidate age is more that 40 age and they have degree or diploma certificate and wireman permit with 10 years of experience means, they do not want to appear for exam. They can go to oral test.
Eligibility for National Competency of supervisor:
- 10 year of practical experience
- Must have SSLC or diploma or degree in electrical.
Documents required for online application:
- Filled form of “Form A”
- Self-declaration in own hand writing certifying ability to read and write in Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali
- Testimonials of practical experience as an Electrical workman from any Licensed
- Proof of payment of ₹ 800.
- Contractor/Registered Company
- Certificate of Madhyamik Pariksha or its equivalent examination from any recognized board or council
- Electrical workmen’s Permit, if any.
- A recent photograph (size 50.80 mm X 63.50 mm) with applicants signature
- Address proof (Domicile certificate / Aadhaar Card)
- Age proof (PAN card, school leaving certificate, Aadhaar card, Birth certificate issued by Corporation /
- Municipality / Panchayat)
How to Apply electrical supervisor west Bengal:
- Please look at the above all eligibility, the candidate shall got to the online portal using the below mentioned (Online electrical license apply in WB) or shall fill the Form A or download from here.
- Upload and fill the all column given in the application
- Submit the same.
The board verify the certificate and call for the oral interview. After satifcationary from the electrical license board from west bangal, you get the electrical supervisor license.