Power Generating Station Operation & Maintenance Competency Certificate in Tamilnadu
- Fees to get Power Generating Station Operation and maintenance Competency Certificate is Rs.750/-.
- The fee amount must be paid in terms of bank DD only. You can take demand draft from any nationalized bank such as state bank of India, union bank, Canara bank etc. The DD should be favor of the Secretary, Electrical Licensing Board, Chennai – 600 032. Payable at Chennai. Payment by any other method will not be accepted.
- The application and the photo affixed therein should be got attested by the employer and the same should be sent through proper channel.
- The applicant should be a Diploma / Degree holder in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. An attested copy of the relevant certificate to be enclosed.
- Certificates issued by the training Institutes recognized by the Central Electricity Authority for this purpose should be sent. (Original Certificate along with attested xerox copy should be enclosed. Xerox copy without attestation by a Gazetted Officer (the officer eligible for govt seal with green ink signature) or by the employer will not be accepted.)
- Two copies of Passport size photograph of the applicant (6cm x 4 cm) (taken not earlier than three months from the date of application) should be sent.
- Applicant’s signature in triplicate on a separate sheet of paper should be sent.
- All the columns should be answered in words and figures and no columns should be left
- Download the application form from here
- Fees structure download from here
- How to get electrical supervisor license in tamilnadu
- How to renew contractor/supervisor/wireman license in tamilnadu