Electrical Supervisor License Chhattisgarh, Process, Eligibility, & Application Form
CSERC, or Chhattisgarh State Electricity Regulatory Commission,takes care of all the state’s needs in terms of power distribution and maintenance. Any person who wishes to work in the electricity department as a supervisor should keep track of the notifications on the portal, CEI – Chief Electrical Inspector.
You will have two ways to get the electrical supervisor license- one through an examination and the other without attempting the exam
Supervisor License Through Examination
You need to give an examination for an electrical supervisor’s license. The application forms will be generally available in March or April at the Chief Electrical Inspector. The examination will be held in July. You can also fill in the form online.
The complete application, duly filled with all the necessary documents, should be sent to the above office by the end of September.
- Should have a degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of two years of work experience in erection, testing and maintenance.
- Should have a diploma in electrical engineering with at least three years of work experience as stated above.
- Two passport size photographs
- Copy of your Aadhar Card
- Challan copy of the prescribed fee
- Address proof stating that you are living in Chhattisgarh
- Attested copy of your signature
- Self-Declaration form
- Experience Certificate
- Educational qualification certificate
The applicant’s age must be over 21 years old at the time of application.
- Fees for a mining supervisor’s license are Rs 40/-
- Fees for non-mining supervisor license is Rs 40/-
- Fees for both is Rs 80/-
- Open the Google browser and type in Chattisgarh Electricity Safety Department.
- Now, click on “Chief Electrical Inspector”.
- On the appearing screen, click on Log in present on the right top corner.
- If you are new to the website, first register yourself to get a new username and password to login with. For that, click on the Register Here icon.
- Now, login with your username and password.
- A new screen will appear where you can see the Supervisor Examination. Click on that to fill in your application.
- Now, click on the New Application form and fill in the details as needed and upload the documents.
- Once you click on submit, you will be directed to the payment section.
- Pay the prescribed fee.
- Take the print out of the application and send it to the CEI.
- Once the verification of the application is completed , you will be given the admit card.
- Download the admit card and appear for the examination.
Downloading the Entrance Admission Card ( Hall Ticket)
You can download it from the website
Issuance of the Supervisor License
It license will be issued after 30 days from the result declaration date.
An Electrical Supervisor License Without an Examination
- You need to fill in all the details and the application form as said above. The fees for this will be different. You need to pay a fee of Rs30/- .
- The license will be issued after 30 days from the date of submitting the application form.
Validity of the License
The license is valid for 5 years from the date of issue. After the time, the license holder should get it renewed.
- When applying through the portal https://cei.cg.gov.in/Login, if you have any doubts in filling out the application or want to know about the notifications you can always get help from the help line given on the website.
- On the home page, click on Contact Us present in the drop down menu of About Us.
- Here, you will get the phone number , email id and address.
Address for Communication
The Chief Electrical Inspector
B-Block, 2nd Floor
Naya Raipur, Chattisgarh
Phone no : 0771-2331482, 0771-2511483
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com