Best Electrical Resistance Calculator App
Calculate resistor color codes with this handy reference app. The app is useful for every maker, engineer, student and arduino or raspberry pi tinkerer when working with electronics.
Supports 4 and 5-band resistors!Get More Electrical Concept And Interview Questions By Using This Link
The industry standard resistor color code is used to identify the resistance value of resistors used in all kinds of electronics.
Quickly calculate the resistance, inductance or capacitance of electronic components.
* Resistance Calculator:
– 3 Band
– 4 Band (2 digits, multiplier, tolerance)
– 5 Band (3 digits, multiplier, tolerance)
– 6 Band (3 digits, multiplier, tolerance, temperature rating)
* Inductance Calculator
– 4 Band
– 5 Band
* SMD (Surface Mount) Resistance Calculator
– Normal codes (number plus multiplier)
– EIA-96 codes
* Capacitance Calculator
– 4 Band
– 5 Band
– 6 Band ‘postage stamp’
* Capacitance printed calculator
– Electrolytic Capacitors
– Ceramic/ Mica/ Polyester Capacitors
If you have any suggestions for new features or spot a bug please contact me, I’d love to hear from you.
Also see: Interview Questions
- Best Electrical Study App Download For Interview Preparation
- 7 Purpose of NGR Neutral Grounding Resistor Transformer & Generator
- Arc Horn are used in High Voltage Transmission Line Why?
- Electric Shock | How Does human body get electric shock
- Ferrite Core On Cable | Why Ferrite Core | Working Principle
- How Does Series Reactor Reduce Harmonic
- Main Purpose of Damper Winding in Generator
- Most Dangerous AC Shock or DC Shock
- Purpose of Chokes in Tube Light
- Reason For Transformer Core Saturation
- Single Phase System vs Three phase System
- Transformer Taps Are Provided On High Voltage Side Why?
- What Happen Capacitor Bank Connected in no load
- What happens if DC supply given to the Inductor
- What is Cogging of Induction Motor Definition and Explanation
- What is Crawling of Induction Motor Definition & Simple Explanation
- What is Electrical Grid
- What is The Purpose Of Stockbridge Damper In Transmission Line
- Why 25kV is used in Railway Traction System
- Why 60 Watts incandescent Bulb Glow in Yellow color
- Why Aluminium and Copper Vessels & Pot not Used in Induction Stove
- Why Are Alternators Rating in KVA or MVA
- Why Battery Cannot Store AC voltage
- Why Capacitor and Inductor are used in Filtering Circuit
- Why Capacitor Has Leading Power Factor
- Why capacitor is required for Single phase motor
- Why Capacitors Use As High Voltage Protection
- Why DC Does Not Have Power Factor ?
- Why DC Voltage is preferred for Control circuit?
- Why Does Bird Not Get Shock on Transmission lines?
- Why Earth Pin is Plastic Thicker and Longer
- Why Earthing Transformer are used
- Why High Voltage is Preferred to Transmit the Power
- Why in India 11kV, 22kV, 33kV, 66kV, 132kV…
- Why India has 50 Hz Power System and US has 60 Hz 110 Volts Power System
- Why induction motor Takes high starting current
- Why Inductor Has Lagging Power Factor
- Why Inductors Use In Filtering Circuit and VFDs
- Why is Battery United AmpsHour AH
- Why Lighting Transformer Used for Lighting Loads
- Why Permanent magnet generator (PMG) poles are high
- Why PT and CT Terminals are Star Connected
- Why Stones are used in Transformer Yard & Switchyard?
- Why Tertiary Winding is used in transformer?
- Why VFD Duty Motor Frame Size is Higher Than Normal Motor
- Why we should not give dc supply to Transformer
- Why Wind Turbine Has Only Three Blades Not More or Less
- Why Zig-Zag Winding Transformer Used
ElectroDroid is a simple and powerful collection of electronics tools and references.
This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the Market the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, Audio DIN connector, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC peripheral connectors, EIDE/ATA, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, Apple Lightning connector, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, MIDI connector, ISO connector for car audio, Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (USB specification, Resistivity table, Table of standard resistors and capacitors, Capacitor marking codes, AWG and SWG Wire size, Ampacity Table, Symbols and Abbreviations, Circuit Schematic Symbols, SI Units prefixes, Battery info, Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems, 7400 info and pinout, ASCII codes, Batteries list, Coin Batteries, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
…and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).